Saturday, April 29, 2006

Technological Miracle

You may know of my pencil holder/alarm/clock/thermometer/calander. I mention it as often as possible so that I can revel in how gloriously multi-functional it is. I've discovered a new function of it's power.

It beeps every hour on the hour. In recent days it's been beeping in a commically slow way, I knew that this meant that the machine was dieing, but it was funny so I ignored it. When if finally died, a few minutes ago, I pulled out the battery to see what kind it is. I then pushed the same battery back in.

Now the clock is running at full power.

It's a miracle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...It's black magic! He's a witch! Burn Him! *mob wielding pitchforks and torches roars angrily*

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home