Thursday, April 27, 2006

They're Not Even Trying

The following is a direct quote from the end of the song "Wu Tang Clan Ain't nothing to Fuck it"

"Wu Tang Slang. Chopping Heads Boy. It ain't safe no more.

Peace."

Seriously, don't they go over these things for continuity at least once?

You know what makes this even better. There's an underappreciated cartoon called Stroker and Hoop. There's an episode where they work for "MC Homocidal Rapist" and one of the best jokes in that episode was when he left, saying "allright, lets go murder our enemies. Peace." It turns out that wasn't a joke, that was scriptural accuracy.

Oh. Even more tangents. Did you know that Futarama stole my hip hop name? The hip hop name thing was a game played during one fatefull lunch in Mr. Marcus's room early on in my emery career. I made my name "Noticably F-A-T" which I thought was a genius parody of "Notorious B-I-G" who, interestingly enough, I know of despite having never heard any of his music. It turns out that in the 7 leaf clover episode of Futarama there's a brief appearance of a character who goes by the same call name. And So in accordance with the ancient sacred doctarine of hip-hop I am calling him out.

'Cause that bitch is frontin yo. Treadin on my style spoilin' my flava. If you or one o' yo crew be gettin this then you gots ta' know. It's oooon bee-yotch. That busta's about to get my size 15 up his narra' ass. He got nothin', and he best to check himself 'cause I'm fi'in to wreck that bitch. Me and my gat gonna roll on his ass.

Peace.

(BTW If you're going to point out that this slang is circa 1992 Go to hell. We all know that when hip hop became rap it stopped being good, which is why I don't listen to nearly any modern hip hop)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word my Honkey. We be rollin on that foo' like common america at a dvd-player sale.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home