Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Syndrome

I'd like to speak first of all about Godaddy.com I admire whoever their advertising guy is. Have you seen their superbowl adds? I know exactly how the planning for those went.

Empty Suit#1: Who'se our target market?
Empty Suit#2: Men
Empty Suit#1: So what do men like
Clever Bastard: Tits
Empty Suit#2: That's all well and good, but how do we tie that to internet domain registry?
Clever Bastard: We don't have to, All we have to do is say our name and show our logo at the end.
Boss Man: Genius!

In either case they'll register a domain name for $9/year. They'll also provide 5000 MB for another 40ish dollars a year. They didn't mention that until I was halfway through the process, and I decided that I was willing to go into this project for $50.

Time for me to steal dreamweaver and a copy of web design for dummies.

www.DarkenedLair.com, coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home