Monday, September 04, 2006

Beware I Live

The phone issue has been sorted out. Best buy was actually quite cooperative, so Kudos to them. I'm going to continue the hunt for a job that I would want until the end of this week, then I'm going to spherion and temping it.

The housing matter hit an issue with funding. I'm the only one who had built up a "warchest" so there's going to be a delay while the other memebers of our group build up the necessary alpha strike funds. This isn't that big of a restriciton because it gives more time for scheming, which is needed, but it does mean that I'll probably be here for a month or so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to buy flowers around 10 days into your stay, before the 2 week mark. You can buy a bunch usually at the grocery store and then split them up into little groups of 2 or 3 and put them around the house for maximum effect for ~$10. Also clean something around week 3, something big. JCW

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though James' sentiments are rather nice.....it would be kind of weird to see Max bring back flowers and waxing the floor...

*blink*

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home