Saturday, November 18, 2006

Epic

I'm going to do something I thought I would never do. It is an act of nerdity so great that it can only be called Epic. And not just because of the nerd association with WoW in which epic items are the top teir, but because of the deeper nerd association with Dungeons and Dragons in which Epic Characters refer to those above and beyond the normal maximum levels.

I am going to go camping.

I couldn't get a pre-order, but I know the store in Redmond that is having the official Nintendo launch, and at 12:01 Western time tonight I intend to purchase a Nintendo Wii. I also intend to get in line for that at around 4 p.m. today. I have my iPod, an arsenal of books, and D&D project to occupy my time. If you have any need to call me this would also be a good time. I would bring my laptop but, much like an Eva, it can only go for 5 minutes before needing an external power source. That whole 3 year old battery thing, ya'know? I'll see you on the other side, for today I become not just a nerd...

Today I am Epic*.

*Epic items in WoW are this color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home