Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Origin

There is a question I would like to ask of anyone and everyone reading this. Know that I'm not trying to prove any point by asking this, I simply want to stretch a few minds and here other people's responses.

The first one is aimed at people of science, meaning anyone with a functional understanding of science. One of the fundamental principles of science is a mechanical universe. All of the physical functions can be explained mathematically, and many believe all functions altogether will be shown to follow some form or another of grand machine. Even the creation of the universe can be explained back until the first few seconds using these principles. My questions to anyone who believes these things is this.

Where do you think those principles came from? If Science has the origin of the world, what is the origin of Science.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My intuitive answer...which I like....is that science and the equations were already there...we just uncovered them.

11:35 AM  
Blogger rcwwww said...

This, the Argument from First Cause, is the main reason and way in which I'm religious.
Dad

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home