Saturday, April 28, 2007

Misc

Despite my alacrity the clear winner tonight was web-sense. I got frustrated enough that I resorted to dosing to simply kill the time instead of wasting it on the net.

I talk to myself while folding, and every now and then something amusing comes up. I'm not sure how I got to this, but I found myself quietly singing to myself.
Larouche, Larouche, Larouche is on Fire.
We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn.
Burn mother fucker, Burn Burn Burn.

I found a new dadaist art form today. Playing a healer in PVP in an MMORPG when you're not part of an organised group is something that perfectly captures the meaninglessness that the early dadaist movement sought to convey.

The whole "blogging to myself" concept would work a lot better if I ever ready my own blog.

I realize one key mistake I've made in my pursuit of psychotherapy. I've stuck too closely to this series of leads. At around the third annoying exchange I should've said to myself "screw it" and just googled Seattle Psychologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home