Saturday, April 21, 2007

Refresher

Blogging reminders to yourself is the internet equivelant of writing things on your forearm. I'd love to say that I've stopped writing things on my forearm, but we both know that'd be a lie. It's also about as effective as writing things on your forearm, in that it has a 1 in 3 ish hit rate.

I'm heaviliy considering buying a blackberry, but then I remembered that whole "rent" thing.

Blog Notes:

+Atlas, MMO healer etc.
+I love it when stuff lines up like this, housing stuff
+Name Pending, a description of my 25 level D&D epic
Finish writing "Lockdown" and then type it up.

Other Notes:
+Get back to Seattle Medical
+Call Archstone about the problems with the Dryer and the Ice machine.
+Update Charprofiler.
+Draw out the Twix Nuremburg thing for Killing Kittens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home