Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Misc

-I spent nearly half an hour trying to get our old HP scanner to work before I bothered to look carefully at the power cord and it's glaring "CreativeLabs" logo.

-Heavy metal is more scary in Arabic.

-I have a couple packs of 7 sins chocolates. I was sitting on my giant chair eating the sloth one, and I was considering eating another. It only seems appropriate that I ate the gluttony one next.

-My massive cleaning project would be going a lot faster if I stopped finding interesting things.

-That fountain is really neat but I have no idea where I would put it. I have a couple of potential locations but I just don't trust myself to not inadvertantly knock it over.

-There's also a good chance that I would be really involved in a game, and thirsty, and end up trying to drink my little fountain, which by then would probably be growing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home