Friday, September 21, 2007

Hag Sameach

In roughly 6 hours it will be Yom Kippur. An interesting, and from my understanding painful holiday for the Jewish people. In honor of my semi-Judaism I'm going to join in the fast, starting at sunset tonight and ending at sunset tomorrow, and in honor of that I'm going to go eat that entire bag of frozen pot stickers.

Also, as part of the holiday, I apologize to everyone for whatever it is I may have done to you. In particular I apologize for referring to Yom Kippur's dreaded and highly unwelcome nature by referring to it as "Jewish reverse Christmas"

I think I'm Jewish enough to say something that derogatory, but a clear chart was never drawn, and I'm sure it offended someone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you eating the potstickers before or after the fast?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home