Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dream Job

So, in case you haven't seen the news, there's an outbreak of snakes in Florida, and it may spread to a third of the U.S. I know it's not the right thing to say, but I hope the problem gets worse, but I've got a good reason.

If the snake problem does get out of hand, with pythons everywhere, many of them over fifteen feet long, they'll declare pythons a legal pest. Which will mean that it's always open season on Pythons, and that will be awesome.

It gets better though. There's a certain kind of crazy that you have to have in order to fight Pythons, but it all comes down to chopping them with a fireman's axe. There might be a better way to do it, but when I form my small business providing rapid response Python solutions that's the way I'm going to do it. And that's where it gets better. If pythons become a serious threat you'll need a new kind of exterminator. Not someone whose going to gas the tiny pests, but one who will come in with blades and guns and kill snakes, and that would be the greatest job ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home