Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Reminders

I have a few signifigant things I need to write about, but not right now. I'm busy, and sick (possibly swine flu) but these are thoughts that matter too much to be left at the "Cryptic Twitter" state of my own blogging process.

Too many thoughts never make it past cryptic twitters. /sigh

Anyway, the list is as follows.

-The fall of PAX. On being social and not needing a mecca
-The change of self
-Games as trapping of introversion
-Gamer vs Nerds
-What I actually enjoyed most a.k.a. "Paul & Storm's A Brewin"
-Having a life is expensive
-Priorities
-Can't go back
-Vices


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

swine flu ???

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your tag in east elmhurst on a wall for a candy store that is open 24 hours. Who are you?

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home