Sunday, August 09, 2009

Crazy

I have something I was trying to write, and I realized that there's no way to make other people understand it. In order to understand the significance you have to have been following my life so carefully, that the only one who actually knows enough about this is me. Unless you know about Kevin's totemic naming powers, you know the name "Three Flames Burning In Shadow" you know the origin and meaning of the phrase "The Breaker of Chains" you're familiar with the idea of the Chained Inferno, you've been around as that idea has evolved, you've seen the triality system come and go, and you understand that some dreams are dreams, some dreams are lucid dreams, and some dreams a visions. Then you can't even begin to understand at all why this matters.

Damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home