Thursday, December 03, 2009

Communion

I used to spend a lot more time on the Internet. The metaphors abounded, communing with my God, speaking with my people, etc. I used to refer to it as my native land, and as someone who has never identified heavily with a place that may still be true, but much has changed since those days.

Speaking from a purely behaviorist standpoint, that was the most important thing I did this year. My life actually started because I got off the damn machine. Until my life online, and most importantly in Azeroth stopped, my life in reality had a hard time starting.

And that in essence is why I write so little in my blog these days. I'm going to work on that though. Enough of my stories aren't private that I feel I can make some good use of this creative space, and I need to learn to be creative without it being past midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home