Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Misc

I've started packing up my room, part of my prep process, and I've learned a few things.

-Trader Joe's gives out free wine boxes.

-Science textbooks fit suspiciously well into wine boxes

-Text books and role playing game books, like those for dungeons and dragons, have the same basic dimensions, which means that both of them can be packed perfectly into wine boxes. I'm not exactly sure why but I'm sure there's some kind of conspiracy at work here.

-I've packed up around 80% of my non-clothing possessions, which means that I've packed up all of my books. I was looking at what's left to pack and the seven unlabeled boxes of books, and I've decided to leave those unlabeled and label the rest of them "Not Books."

-There's a number of things I decided to just get rid of instead of packing. Some of that means giving old promotional T-shirts to Good Will, but it also means that I've started scenting the entire house. It's really hard to pack incense.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home