Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Alliance is all up in your grill

Let me first explain one thing. In the game World of Warcraft, on the Server Whisperwind, on the side “The Alliance” there are roughly 10,000 players. Now let me direct you Here. Scroll to page 48, and find the name Slyz. Out of the 10,000 players I amd the 957th best at PVP combat.

Now that I’ve gotten my little victory dance out of the way I’d like to talk about a different matter. The Alliance always loses PVP. It’s not because we’re weaker either, its’ because we’re a side comprised of immature little punks.

Sir, Incoming Rant.
Divert all power to shields and tell the crew to brace for impact.

We’ve got lots and lots of good players who don’t know to WORK TOGETHER. Me and Zenstorm and Tyramun are Always yelling at them to practice teamwork, and that when the mission type is “Capture and Hold” Someone has to hold the point YOU BASTARDS. Then they run off, as a smattering, and one by one walk into a group of 5 horde members who squish them like the little idiots they are.

But Max, What makes you better?

NEVER QUESTION THE RULE OF MAX. The answer though is that I know what I’m doing. Most rogues, I play as a rogue, when they see an enemy coming to their point will use ambush (this attack does a lot of damage but forces you out of stealth) then try their damnedest to beat back the enemy and fail utterly because of their own foolishness. When I’m in that situation I use Sap (this attack does 0 damage, but incapacitates the enemy for 45 seconds [45 seconds is a long time in PVP] and breaks stealth) I then use blind (incapacitates for 30 seconds, doesn’t require stealth and why the hell does no other rogue remember they have this ability?) and fight whoever’s left using Not damaging tactics, but stun locking tactics (reduced damage, but doesn’t let the enemy attack) While calling for reinforcements. If I’m lucky someone will realize that I’m the only thing holding the team together and help me.

This isn’t even the part that bugs me the most. A lot of the idiots, there’s a lot of idiots but I’m referring to the ones who get squished, blame their PVP problems entirely on gear. Then they do boring repetitive things for weeks and months and get full Epic Plate of the Ass-Kicker, and run off and get squished again because an idiot with epic armor is still an IDIOT. And It’s such a waste. Give ME the Fire God’s vestments and the wicked skull death sword of the giant evil guy, at least I’d put it to good use.

Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home