Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Gettin my sleep on.

It's time to pimp my bed

Allow me to clue you in.

This process started when I hung a sheet around my bed in order to grant me the illusions of privacy. Then I put a 12 pack of diet coke in a dispensor box underneath the bed making quick acess to my precious precious life giving caffiene.

But now I'm kicking it up a notch. bam!

I've gotten extension cords giving me 3, Count em, 3 plugs over there. The first one? My alarm clock. I can now tell what time it is when I wake up in the middle of the night. Plus now I can hit snooze with a simple lethergous axe kick.

Maxtionary
Lethergous, Adv: Done with or in a state of nature of lethargy.

Then I've got a light bulb base with a flame lightbulb in it. The Best part about that is that I've got 2, cause yo I've got to glow in
stereo

F'shoe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home