Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Survey Says: It's a trick

I've gotten info from an organization that'll give me acess to dozens more of these paid survey things. Now the first one worked amazingly well, I got $10 for 20 minutes of work. The problem with taking it to the big time is that I must first render unto ceaser. $30 to be specifc, a one time charge, but any amount of money being paid is an inhibitor to me. Now logically it should be well worth it because, in theory, I'll make it back inside of 2 hours.

But Max, what if it's a scam
I'll be out $30, so what?
You have essentially a nill income for the next 2 months, $30 is a big deal
If it works, the nill income thing will be undone.
But what if it's a scam?
Stop reminding me of that.


I'll let you know if I take the plunge in the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home