Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The art of being Ness

Does anyone here know the game Earthbound? Old School RPG on the SNES, great game. I could rant about the game for a long time, but I have a point this time. When you beat up an enemy in earthbound it didn't say that it died, it said that it either "Became Tame" or "returned to normal" depending on whether it was an insane animal or an insane person. So Ness, the hero of earthbound, didn't kill people he cured them of their crippling insanity through the use of violence. Violence with a bat. Now I'm not certain if I've properly detailed my belief that I could improve the quality of the world at least 5 fold if I just wandered the earth with a nerf bat beating the ignorance out of people, but concise to say that it's a deeply held conviction.

Earthbound 2. Maxonian Redemption. Coming to an gamestop near you*.

*I'm coming there to beat up the clerk for his unyielding devotion to counterstrike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...did Ness have any comrades?...that could have helped him in his quest...that maybe could occur in Earthbound 2?

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home