Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Retraction

I'd like to offically retract the thing about leaving my phone off. It dawned on me earlier that I may not be able to get it dyed until this weekend.

I went wandering this morning, looking for a place to get the dye job done. I don't have psych today. Correction, I don't have psych lecture today, I have an online activity due by 5:30. Meaning I have an online activity due by 2:30 because then I have math, a break from math to do physics homework, then physics. In either case I don't have anything at 11:30 today. I found a place, it's called Hair Masters, so I figure if they can't help me nobody can. Maybe hair paragon.

I also saluted a bus.

I was walking back to the dorm and bus stopped next to me. In giant letters overlayed on a cup it said "Zai Chai. A healthy alternative." I stopped, and saluted it with my cup.

"Jack in the box, an alternative to health."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have to steal that quote...oh and...what shade of blue?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home