Monday, May 29, 2006

TMO

First of all, it stands for "The Matrix Online." Yes I've been playing it, and no I don't plan to continue playing it for very long. It's got... *sigh* It's got Matrix Game syndrome. Anyone who'se played "Enter The Matrix" knows what I'm talking about, but since I think none of you have I'll explain.

Enter the Matrix was a game with a lot of hype and huge potential. It was a pretty good game though, People will tell you it sucked becaues they were expecting a 10 but they got a 6, so they'll tell you it was a 2, but it wasn't. It had the potential to be a 10 too. It could've been great if they had just put a little more effort into it. They needed to polish a few things, tune some stuff, and do that last little bit of work. But they didn't, their 10 became a 6, and everything was ruined.

This same story is true of The Matrix Online. It could've been so great. It could've been amazing, but they screwed it up. This could've been a great game if they had just put in a little extra effort. Those Bastards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home