Thursday, June 22, 2006

The 8 Seals of Evil

I don't think I've ever told you guys this story, but it's a good one. The 8 seals is something I've been doing in MMORPGs for a while, almost exclusively as Slyz. On a fairly regular basis I'll hit my macro which causes my character to bow its head as though in prayer, then displays the following emote text

Slyz invokes The 8 Seals of Evil

I have a similar macro which causes me to perform the Eviscerate rogue manuver, but at the same time shout "8 Seals Severing Slash!" The majority of the guild dosn't know the full story with the 8 seals, as far as I know only frag, sarb, Mary (angie), and drea know the full story. I've recently started using another macro which tends to make frag, sarb, drea and I crack up while leaving the rest of the guild completely in the dark.

Slyz calls upon the power of The 8 Seals of Evil to grant him luck and charm.

Yopu may not understand, but do not worry, for I am about to you the most hallowed secret of the 8 seals. Do you know what they are? They are...

Hearts
Stars
Horseshoes
Clovers
Blue Moons
Pots of Gold
Rainbows
And the Red Balloons

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....good times....

..also....God of War=GENIUS!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home