Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fools!

Ahh Myspace. It has slain so many. The Majority of my countryman (my native country being the internet) are already under it's heel, but I stand defiant. It's most recent attack on me was utterly deflected, It reached out the rose scented hand concealing the poisoned blade, but it was not met with the foolish embrace so many have given. It was met instead with the Iron force of my Maul.

For those of you who don't know the Maul is my favorite fantasy/rpg weapon, it's basically a weaponized Sledgehammer. I'm doubt any civilized culture ever used them, but I wouldn't be suprised if one of the more Giant germanic tribes used them. It's the simple brutal expression of Berzerker Fury.

Look at this message I was sent by an account whose image is some attractive asian girl, who is just another one of the empty facemasks that these people try to use to confound me

Hey..

So, i guess the time has arrived for me to start using this myspace thing. I can resist no longer.. Let the addiction begin! I wandered into your profile and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p

So.. ya :) my name is Karren. I think we should perhaps be friends, cause you seem pretty fun, and smart, and possibly cute! (it's so tough to tell in this mean digital world.. :)

anyway, i would go on forever, but I wanna get a response from you first! You should check out my other profile on this other site, I'm allllways on over there: www.friendbooster.net?id=2284&mypics (my username is swing1860). I probably won't be logging in here everyday anyway. Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks wins over the eyes, but personality catches the heart.. LOL!

take care,

Karren

Can you believe that? Who do these people think they're messing with? I'll admit they've gotten better, the use of emoticons is no longer painfully overdone, but it's still obviously a form e-mail. Nobody who uses MySpace would actually say something like that. It's the overpolished dream of the collective emo wretches that populate that foul server, whining and gushing about nothing at 2 a.m. Then it's a cheap plug for their no doubt add soaked friendbooster profile.

You know what the best part is though. My profile is completely blank. Empty corporate whore thinks I'm cute huh? Based on what asshole? You've got a bizzare taste in people if you consider this
Cute. That's the only image I have on my Myspace. I only have a Myspace so that I can comment on the blogs of my friends who haven't evaded it's noxious claw. For those of you who questioned my contempt let this experience be a lesson to you all, Myspace is just another Forum, just on a bigger level. At least with facebook you have some level of control, Myspace is just open country for hamfisted idiotic douchery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home