Wednesday, September 06, 2006

PAX: Dead Rising

This is me, having just finished playing Dead Rising, announcing the fact that I’ve finally been convinced to buy an X-Box 360. I could rant for four pages without saying anything but it rocks. You can use almost anything as a weapon. Benches, CDs, you can even literally mow them down. As in, you can grab a lawn mower and use it to kill Zombies. You can’t honestly say you’ve never wanted to kill zombies with a lawn mower and mean it, so don’t even try. Also, now the 360 has Assassin’s Creed, not to mention the always delicious retro flava’ of the X-Box live arcade. As soon as I’m done reeling from the economic hit of buying the console formerly known as the Revolution I intend to begin preparing for the economic hit of buying a 360.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home