Monday, February 26, 2007

Confusing

I heard from somewhere, I no longer have any idea where, about a soda that's supposed to burn calories. I thought it was interesting, but useless because water has 0 calories, so you could get the same effect by just drinking a lot of cold water, and you couldn't drink enough to cause any kind of actual weight loss.

Browsing around Safeway shopping for more T-Mobile To Go™ minutes I came across a giant display of "Enviga" the aforementioned diet+1 drink. My rule about following impulses towards maximum world exposure lead me to buy two packs, one of each flavor.

The Berry flavor is just bad. Imagine if you made cool-ade, but made it really weak, and made it using green tea instead of water as the base. Imagine it, really focus on that image. Taste it in your mind, let the noxious flavor dance on your tongue. Not good is it?

The peach flavor is confusing. It's exactly on the line between good and bad, but it achieves this neutrality through a chaotic fluctuation. When it first hits your lips it's good, then it's bad, then it's kind of sour bad after taste, then it's a kind of smooth rich after-after taste. I have no idea how to feel about it, but I think I'll be sticking with cold water in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home