Friday, February 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

I only have 20 minutes right now so I'm not going to address one of the significant topics and instead jot down a quick barrage of random thoughts.

The pills are only useful if you take them in a regular way. The near total loss of last week is clear evidence of this.

February being a short month is suddenly something that matters because it effects the pay periods to monthly fees balance.

I need to either brush my teeth more or buy more orbits gum. One is an actual solution, the other involves tasty orange gum. I'm not really sure which will win out.

I need to schedule a third kind of time in my weekly routine. My current schedule system only appeases two parts of my mental triality.

I should just start coming to work at 10. J is always eager to leave so he can go drink with S, who can leave whenever he wants because he's the boss. I find this a little disturbing, but going drinking after work on the weekends isn't really a bad thing. It's actually something that I would bet most people do, it's just that those people aren't people like me.

The game "Need For Speed Carbon" has the ultra-thug veneer that is fairly common in video games. The thug thing isn't really me, but I can appreciate it and I'm amused by it even if I don't subscribe to it. The best part by far is the fact that every salient character has an associated song. I think things would be a lot more interesting if every time someone showed up a particular bit of a certain song began to play. I'm also amused to find that I already know exactly what I would use as my song. It would be the opening to Manson's "This is the New Shit"

I need to remember the exact quote that was the origin of the phrase "Gordian Cull-De-Sac" I don't remember how it went but I remember that it was really funny.

Screw you spell check, Triality is a perfectly reasonable word. Being a bizarre conjugation doesn't mitigate is credibility.

Screw you grammar check. If I want to start a sentence with the word Being I will, damnit.

Go To Hell Spellcheck, damnit is also a legitimate conjugation. It implies an exclamation, not an order. You can't just turn it into damn it because that doesn't mean the same thing as damnit. Damn machines, they just don't appreciate my art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home