Friday, February 23, 2007

Preperation

I have kind of a lot to say right now, but I've just gotten up and I don't feel like doing the right brain leisure activity that is as close as I come to 'work' nowadays. Instead I'm going to go back to Azeroth where I waste far too much of my time.

However, I don't want to let this stuff go to waste, so I'm going to blog it tonight after things are done spinning and I've done the miscellaneous folding that is the entirety of my labor.

1: The Three. An examination and explanation of my personality fragments following my recent prolonged introspections.

2: The Age of Wisdom. A few things from Valis, by Phillip K. Dick, that blew my mind.

3: Upon the Precipice of Destiny / Getting Shit Done. Drawing upon my evil aspect to move things forward.

4: Tim Buckley is a Prick. A quick essay on the Webcomic "Ctrl Alt Del" and why I don't read it anymore, and an unnecessary ascervic rant against it's creator.

Is Ascervic a real word? I should look that up.

5: Secure. Another rant about money, but this time it's positive in nature.


Okay so that's what I have to write about later tonight. I'll see you then.

Hmm, spell check refuses the word ascervic. That probably isn't a word. In case it isn't 'Caustic' is the closest word to my intended meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home