Saturday, February 24, 2007

Getting Shit Done

It occurs to me recently that I haven't been listening to my evil aspect. In a world with a more traditional definition of evil this would be a good thing, the problem is that my evil aspect is the cold rational one who is good at making plans, finding errors, and getting stuff done. Upon that thought I turn to it and it spill indignation and planning.

-I've gone to UW, I've talked with several registration officials. They're busy handling end of term, but they gave me a re-application form and I arranged to meet with them in early May.
-I've locked down my plans for next year. Two roommates, Kevin and Adam, and I've begun looking for housing in the U District.
-I've run the numbers on the next few months, and I've determined a spending plan that is solid and will last me through July.

There are times when it benefits me to be introspective and philosophical, but I've spent far too much time being that person recently. It's good to get in touch with my heartless calculating mastermind again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home