Thursday, June 28, 2007

Truth Revealed

I don't even know where to start. I've never had much faith in the government, I've actively accused them of horrendous acts, but this is worse then I could've ever guessed.

All of the atrocities our government has committed in recent years, the same ones that caused me to lose my faith, were not signs of America's willingness to sacrifice all that made it great in an atmosphere of fear and blind loyalty. This wasn't a low point in our history marked by ignorance and greed. This wasn't our fall from grace.

This was status quo.

I encourage everyone to read them for yourself. I'm not sure how much longer that site will be up. I would draw special attention to the following page, and pages 7 through 11 all of which have everything but the crossed out "Eyes Only" mark whited out.
I would give a great deal to know what was written on those pages, and I would gladly give my life to make a world where this kind of deception wasn't tolerated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home