Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Long Road Ahead

I've made a lot of progress since completing project Exodus, but being back in school has shown me that I'm still carrying a lot of my old problems. Procrastination, and minimalism are still issues that I have, but I no longer feel ambivalent about what I'm doing. I have direction, and I can see the problems and why they need to be fixed now. I've taken the first step, but I've got a long road ahead.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to figuring out how anyone would solve this weeks CSE homework without using methods that inherent a value. Why in the world someone would want to try this without such an intrinsic function of Java I don't know, but they haven't been taught it yet so I'm not allowed to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home