Saturday, October 06, 2007

Quote Dump

I'm dumping my Facebook quote list again. I question sometimes why I feel the need to preserve these, but blogger is free and I never promised my blog would be well thought out.

"And watch as special guest Garrison Keeler wrestles his own soothing voice in a steel cage"
-homestarrunner.com

"She had what we now call Alzheimer's and what we then called 'God's Will'"
-Sarah Vow

"D.M. Digression, your character dies and goes to hell"
-Max Willson

"The only way to combat global warming is to elect Hillary Clinton, because that is one cold bitch."
-Dana Carvey

"You can't sue me because the official position of Savage love Industries is that you shouldn't put anything in your vagina Ever."
-Dan Savage

"A warning to sensitive listeners he's going to be describing the legislative process of the United States of America"
-Ira Glass

"You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws. That's Insane."
-Penn Jilette

"Gay nerds love holofoil cock"
-Max Willson

"Nobody puts casual gaming in the corner!"
-1up.com speaking about the Dirty Dancing Game

"The Dirty Dancing game is just DOA Xtreme meets DDR"
-ArcaneInsane

"Hugging Hannelore Heralds Heavy Hyperventilation! It's a simple mnemonic, Use it!"
-QuestionableContent.net

"I find it helps if you pretend the pigs are Nazis"
-Shin Chan

"You have no idea how much I despise you. Coming here was your first mistake, and it will also be Your LAST!!!"
-Max Willson (talking to a roach)

"Adult Swim Video, where free time comes to die"
-www.adultswim.com

"I argue with myself a lot. I know it sounds bad, but the make up sex is amazing"
-Max Willson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home