Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Unknown Knowledge

I read a phrase just recently, I think it was in the Zombie Survival Guide. The context of it is forgotten to me but it was "Just as a man who often rises in the night knows the location of every object in his room."

I thought about that, then closed my eyes, walked to my computer, to a few things on my headboard, across to my closet, the printer etc.

It's interesting to think that I learned how to move around my room in the dark without every having thought about the need or practiced the skill. It makes one wonder just what else they may be learning without realizing it. Perhaps even what one is learning right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

That's a very useful skill to have for when the nightstalkers come.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home