Monday, January 07, 2008

Winter 08

I can never sleep the first day of term. This one has a lot more baggage then normal, that can't be disputed, but it's still a recurring theme.


Don't college schedules always look so sparse? On Tuesday and Thursday I barely have class at all. It just doesn't mean I don't have work. Social studies classes do so love their assighned reading.

This schedule is also incomplete. I've always liked the ideas behind the UW experimental college, but this is the first time I've signed up.

Thank you for registering with us! Please verify your name and address:
Registration Line: (206) 68-LEARN (206-685-3276)
Website: www.exco.org
Course Name: Aikido with Ki, Sec. 1
Location: UHC 5031
First class meets: 28 January 2008 at 7:00 pm
Instructor: John Soriano

What else...

I can't link it to you, it requires a student ID, but my Psych lectures are available in Podcast form, which I think is several kinds of awesome.. I'm already prone to listening to podcasts of things while indulging in my primary entertainment source (Gaming) and now I can fight for the AFS and my GPA at the same time.

Also bonus points to my hopeless slacker score for mentioning Tabula Rasa in a post about the new quarter of classes.

...Yeah, I'm out of things to say. I'll go do some more useless prep, and general chronocidal uselessness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home