Monday, May 12, 2008

Route 2 In Weekapog

I used to do something with my old custom CDs that I really enjoyed, and I was recently reminded of it and I'm working on putting it back together.

If you can go through TV shows and the soundtracks of certain video games with the fairly basic tools that have been made available to me you can find a whole collection of parody commercials. Only a few of those are made as radio commercials, namely those I've extracted from the soundtracks of various Grand Theft Auto games, but lots of the fake commercials from Family Guy and a few other shows (mostly family guy) can also work quite well as just audio.

It's incredibly nerdy, something I only realized in retrospect after Kevin pointed it out, but I like having little breaks between the music. All of my play lists are slowly becoming seeded with commercial breaks for Kobe Bryant Jewelers, Peep Delta Airlines, and of course wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home