Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Motif

I've been thinking recently about all the little stylistic things that are ties to my old life. I still refer to my room as my lair every now and then, and I still wear primarily black, but that's got a lot more to do with the fact that everything I own is black and I don't have much of a clothing budget. Even the name of this blog is still "The Darkened Lair." Things will gradually change, but all of the stylistic fallbacks I used to go on were based on years of conditioning and pondering. It's a given that I haven't lost my tendency to overindulge in dramatic language, but I'm still working on developing my brighter lexicon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go shopping for clothes. Use the card.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Thank you, thy will be done.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home