Thursday, September 18, 2008

Misc

-I've spent a lot of time in the past few months building up a mindset that's focused on doing things. Then I went on break, and I've begun to get really bored. This went from being a break to being a long boring expanse of time about a week ago. Vacations shouldn't be longer then a week.

-I've noticed that since I've stopped wearing all black a lot of my old social defenses aren't working. Solicitors aren't afraid to talk to me, people are carding me, etc. Granted it's a side effect of a good thing, but I need some way to remind people that I'm still a frightening person while wearing blue jeans and a tan shirt.

-Ya'know, I could just write "No Solicitors" on all of my non black shirts.

-Ninja Gaiden 2 is a good game that loses a lot of points for being too hard. It's not poorly designed, it's just too damn hard.

-Jimmy John's will deliver good, cheap, quick, relatively healthy food until 2 a.m. It's another valuable lesson I've learned thanks to poor impulse control.

-I haven't forgotten about the PAX topics I need to write about, I've just gotten lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home