Friday, January 23, 2009

Escaping possibility

For the last week or so I've been thinking about wasting a lot of money. Its a waste because there's absolutely no reason for me to buy an Odachi. The thing is, even though I know that, I can't shake the feeling that I really should own a giant sword. It just seems appropriate, and eighty dollars isn't that much.

I've finally managed to resolve this issue. It comes down to a very simple principle. If I'm going to do something I'm going to do it right. This means that I'm not going to waste the money on a not really full tang sword that's probably not nearly as battle ready as they say. If I'm going to buy a sword I'm going for quality.

So, buying the right Odachi means spending $450, and that's too much to even consider. Problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home