Friday, April 03, 2009

Bio-feedback

In the vast ocean of my day to day well being there are two vast glaciers.  

The first is weather.  During spring break it  was sunny, and even though I was getting bored I felt great.  I was hitting the gym a lot, and I was just generally operating at a higher level.  This week it's been gray, with a cold oppressive rain that makes you want to roll up under covers and do nothing.  I've been doing badly, slacking from the gym, and just generally feeling down.  Realizing that I've begun using my sun lamp again, but it can only do so much.

The second is food, and this is one that I can do a lot more about.  The solution is really quite clear, it's just hard to commit to because it's going to be a lot of work.  I can make the Evolutionary fitness work, without going broke, and without having any real problems as long as I make a real effort to buy only EF approved foods, and I only eat out for social reasons.  To be honest I think if I make a real effort to control my convience based reastraunt eating I will actually come ahead financially on this one.

I'm saying this here, publically, because I'm going to commit to this damnit.  I'm tried of being weak, I'm tired of being out of shape, and its about damn time I did something about it.  In two weeks when I being to slack off, and/or post a blog entry about how I'm reconsidering it from some seemingly reasonable reason,  someone remind me of this, and hit me if necessary.  The time for doing the simple and difficult things is now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Its been about a month, how are you doing with this?
J

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home