Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thoughts

My head is a bit cloudy with experience, my body a bit cloudy with fatigue, and in this state I find myself able to look back unusually far, with unusual clarity, and perceive the thoughts that stood out in the fast few weeks. These were the thoughts that would have become blog posts if I spent all my time in front of my computer with nothing to do and no one to talk to.

"I'm becoming more and more concerned that I may have to choose between the constant mild bliss of living a healthy and successful life and the pursuit of wild ecstasy."

"Having a social life is expensive. I've been worrying too much about the toll it's been taking on my sleep schedule, I should be more worried about the toll it's taking on my wallet."

"As much as I've criticised them in the past, the Wu-Tang had one piece of immortal wisdom. 'Cash Rules Everything Around Me, C.R.E.A.M. get the money, dolla' dolla' bill yall.'"

"I used to think that I could eat forever for next to zero money because I could buy thirty pounds of rice for twenty bucks. It turns out I was getting screwed, because I can buy thirty pounds of Safeway brand rice for thirteen bucks. All the off brand food you could ever want for next to zero."

"I believe in love at first sight, but that doesn't mean I think it's a good idea"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home