Monday, January 30, 2006

Bizzare Experience

I just had a bizzare experience. At 4:10 I was tired to the point of being completely incoherent. I was aware only of the fact that if I didn't do something soon I would leave horrible stains on my bed. I got out of bed and walked down the hall. My only coherent thought then was the distinct sensation that this must be what a zombie feels like. I think I may have made the shambler zombie attack motion at kevin as I passed him, I've just now put on my contacts, so it may have been someone else. At 4:12 I layed back down. At 4:13 I became instantly completely awake.

This has happened before, but always with some reason. a classic "It's 4 a.m. Your paper is do in 3 hours. You've only done 1 paragraph" scenario. Those were diffrent though, I woke up in a way that was clearly motivated by fear. I have no idea what woke me up this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home