Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A New Player.

I need to collectively bitch slap my subconscious.

Bio-engi, Electrical engi, and Psychology? Come on guys, you forgot Law.

Ok, back to diagramming ignorance, and indulge me on my fantasy novel phrasing, I'm bored.

Bio-engineering. To seek this Relic you must bring the following Seals.
MATH 124
MATH 125
MATH 126
CHEM 142
CHEM 152
CHEM 162
PHYS 121
PHYS 122
BIOL 180
BIOL 200
CSE 142
BIOEN 201
5 credits of English composition.

Electrical Engineering, To seek this relic you must bring the following Seals
(website temporarily down, working on this)

Psychology, To seek this relic you must bring the following Seals
MATH 124
PSYCH 101
PSYCH 202
PSYCH 209

Law. Law is a tricky one. The recomemended bachelors for a Law school degree is either some kind of engineering/technical degree, or Philosophy.

Yesss. Philosophy, it's easy, it's interesting, and it's something you have a natural aptitude. Join us.

But you have no practical use in the real world, I can't get anything with it alone

But it doesn't require any math.

I do hate math...

Yesssss, Feel the hate flow through you... Strike Math down, and complete your journey to the dark side!

What if I can't afford law school? What if I change my mind? Back False Prophet!

Join The Dark Side! It is your destiny!!!

NO!!!!! *lightsaber swing*

Um.. Yeah well you guys get the point on why I'm not going to get a philosophy major. I actually had to sit and wait a good 15 minutes for my inner cynic to stop laughing when the thought of me being an English major popped up.

Back to business. Meshing.

Winter 06 (now)
Math 124
Phys 121
HEBR 412 (personal interest / life support for my right brain course)

Spring 06
Math 125
Phys 122
Psych 101

Fall 06
Math 126 (Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? the wicked witch!)
Chem 142 (Like my father, and his father, and his father)
Psych 202

Winter 07
Chem 152 (Because this school is trying to keep alchemy down, there's a reason we don't have the philosophical mercury yet people.)
Biol 180 (Crazy Science all the time)
Composition. (some sort, they offer all kinds.)

Spring 07
TBD.

So... Looks like I'm busy till.... September 07? Alright, well someone hold my calls till then.

Interesting side thought. If I become suicidal I can always try and double major (did anyone else just feel a chill through their very soul?) in psychology and Bio-E and get a neuro-engineering / Neuro chem degree. Mx-Co, changing the way you think one amino acid at a time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home