Thursday, February 16, 2006

I thought we killed him off ages ago

Great news! I've solved all of my money problems

*footsteps from someone running can be heard in the background gradually getting louder*

It's really simple you see. I got this e-mail, and some guy in Nigeria wants to give me five thousand dollars if I help him get

THOCK!

*the speaker is hit on the head with a 2x4 from behind, a nearly identical person steps into view*

Sorry folks. That's naive innocent Max. I have no idea how he got out, but we don't let him take control for a reason. We definitely don't let him have a real bank card. I'll drag him back to his room.

*realizes there's an unconscious Max with a visible wound on the ground and that he's still holding a blunt instrument*

Oh, yeah don't worry about him. He'll be fine. It's part of the whole 'intangible manifestation of the mind' package.

*camera off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home