Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Indulging in Evil

I was walking down the ave today, on my way back from China express.

*Note to self, add the china express vs. china first rant to blog.

Anyway, walking down the ave back from china express. I'm wearing black, black and unwashed jeans. Someone who had the ulterior motive of making me give $20 a month to people who are far away that I don't really care about comes up to me and makes the mistake of trying to cheer me up before plying me for my money.

People like this need to learn that walking around with your head down dosn't always mean depressed, sometimes it means disconnected from ambient reality.

"Hello young man, you should cheer up, it's valentines day!"

The dark council convenes

Let's shatter her world view
Let's resort to violence
Let's string her along and then point out the flaws in sustainable development theory calling into question the entire validity of her whole organization, then, from the point of a dependency theorist, claim that her actions are reinforcing the negative relationship between the first and third world and challenge her moral foundations.
...
He's good.
Yes, but he's taking it too far. We need to let her know that she's disqualified her attempt and that she's dealing with an intelligent yet vaguely evil person.

I look up at her. Shake my head, turn to keep walking and laugh in a manner which is just slightly more evil then normal (making it notably more evil then average)

That'll teach em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home