Thursday, February 09, 2006

Last Transmission of the Osiris

I'd like to make one more post before I descend. I have a physics test tomorrow, and I'm just now emerging from the mental equivalent of being buried in snow, but instead of snow it's physics.

Wow, I thought I was better at imagery then that. I guess my right brain went into it's happy place to cry and rock slowly while hugging itself in the face of such an onslaught of left brain activity.

Anyway, I've realized something about the way I'm doing math now. It's slightly different then the way I was doing it before.

I know a set of rules. And I have the problem. I pick the problem apart until it's a set of things which are counteracted by those rules.

I'm not posting that for any good reasons, but purely as a segway to a favorite quote of mine, which actually describes my new form of problem solving.

Questions Will Be Asked. And DESTROYED!!! BY ANSWERS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home