Tuesday, February 07, 2006

User Error

I'm really bad with my cell phone. I'm not sure you understand how sever that is.

"You have 15 new messages."

Damn.

I still don't like phones, so I'm awsnering them here.

I missed my dinner with the Jewish Frat.

Apparently Kevin told me to get a jacket at some time. I probably didn't

The Heat Vision shirt is an out of print one from nuklearpower.com. It read "With Great power comes Heat Vision

Thank you for doing my Taxes. I didn't even think about that. Also yeah 10 boxes is a lot but I don't eat it all that often, and it should keep for a long time.

I've missed a lot of things with the Jewish Frat. I feel bad about that, yet strangely enough not bad enough to do anything about it until friday or so. I also still hold on to my theory that this is going to be anothe one of those things where it's not fun if you're not drunk.

Whoa! I haven't heard from Amanda in.. Wow. I don't think she reads this blog, but impressive story.

Anyway it turns out that it wasn't that I left my cellphone on and on the charger, it was that it was off and on the charger. So if you've been trying to call me that's why it hasn't worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home