Friday, March 10, 2006

Glactic Conquest is Near

Those of you who have lived in the same house as me may know that as finals approach I tend to develop a vast chaotic halo of notes around my table. These gradually become more and more chaotic and at the center a pile of paper forms which is inevitably titled

"Subject DESTROYER OF WORLDS"

Last year my "Physics, DESTROYER OF WORLDS" was upwards of 8 pages. A 14 page history essay once bore that title, and I came extremlly close to handing in something that was accidently still labled "English, DESTROYER OF WORLDS"

Last quarter I started a new tradition. A set of notes not for the final, but on the final. Analyzing it's setup timing and content. Last quarter it was entitled "Operation Impending Doom I" I finished writing "Operation Impending Doom II" yesterday morning. Let my foe's tremble, behold my wrath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home