Friday, February 24, 2006

Woo

We open on a scene wherein max is sleeping peacefully. His madness has left his body to be manifested in it's only dark perfection in his dreams.

BAM

"What the hell was that?"
"That was lightnining Max"
"Yeah Conrad, figure of speach. You see I was asleep when our room was hit directly with a lightning bolt."

Time passes, Max shuffles back into awareness.

"Hey Max, it's snowing outside"
"Really?"

And indeed it was. For the third time overall it was observable that snow was falling. I left and went walking down the hall when I saw Sarah the R.A. bolt out of her room and across to Andrew, the other R.A.'s room.

"What's going on?"
"It's sticking"
"Seriously?
"Yeah, it's sticking to the ground."

We gathered around andrews window, and observed. It was indeed sticking. Also andrews room is rediculously clean and organized. Oh well, R.A. for a reason I guess.



I wish It would snow during the day some time so that I could get a good picture of it.


That one's kinda neat. It would still be a lot better if I had some kind of giga-flash and was able to get a picture that looked like what my eyes were seeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home