Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cricket Cola Syndrome.

The following took place at 10:50 in the 1101 convience store on the night of febuary 25th 2006.

Ahh, One bottle of diet coke, one bottle of pink lemonade. I know anyone who'se spying on me telepathically will be pointing out that they already sell lemon coke. But they don't sell pink lemon coke, and let me assure you there's a diffrence. Anyway, bottle of pink lemonade and....

Situated below the pink lemonade, regular lemonade, and limeade are two other fruit drinks. I've already had orange coke.

I wonder what fruit punch coke would taste like...
Oh crap.
Max we don't have to do this! There's nothing Forcing you to...

"That'll be $2.95"
"Thanks"

Ugh. Syndrome wins again.

For the record people, Fruit punch coke isn't so bad. I'm not sure it's an improvement over regular coke or regular fruit juice though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The syndrome strikes again!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home