Friday, February 24, 2006

On the Nature of Value

My recent financial problems concerning my foodcard have left me highly observant of the prices of things. The followign are all things I can buy downstairs.

A single 1101 dinner from nearly any one of the mini restraunts
-1 meal
-$7ish

2 cans chef boyardee product.
1.5 meals
-$3

2 cans beef stew, and rice which is $0.50 a pound, so essentially 0
-2 meals
-$4

Microwave burritos
-1 meal
-$5

It occurs to me that I really should stop eating at the reastraunts, and jsut go grocery shopping at 1101. I'll save a fortune. I'll have to get conrad to buy another bag of rice (I'm almost out of the single bag I've to buy during my entire tenure here.)

Tenure? We haven't finished two quarters yet. Is he allowed to say that
Does is say anywhere that he's expressly not allowed to say it?
No.
Then he can. It's the air bud rule
Air bud rule?
Yeah. Remember the last scene of air bud where he plays on the team. Anything that isn't expressly forbidden by the rules is allowed.
We have strange and confusing rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home