Tuesday, March 14, 2006

So...

I'm doing fine, I still haven't gotten around to adding my queued blog posts,

I'm not doing that now either though, I've got to send a... shoutout, I guess, to my collective overseers. If you're trying to call me it isn't getting through because there isn't a "You are low on cell minutes" warning, only a "We're cutting you off in the middle of a phone call and when they try and call back it will say you're disconnected, and when you try and call back it will tell you you're out of cell minutes, sucker."

So yeah. I'll work on solving that too, but I'm tired. I spent the last 48 hours sharpening my mind to an unreasonable degree, then making two very precise cuts (hebrew final, and physics final) then blunting it with $5 of pinball. For those you who don't know, that's a Lot of pinball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home